Thank you for visiting
Candidate's Personal information
Please be aware that if a candidate applies for a job on our site, we may collect information about them, either through the Contact Form or via the email@example.com email address. For instance, we might obtain a candidate’s first and last name, phone number, address (city and country), email address, and other pertinent details from them if they submit a cover letter, resume, or curriculum vitae in addition to other forms (CV).
Where we use the candidate's information
Aslase utilizes the data it gathers for a variety of things, including but not restricted to:
- Respond to inquiries for information about Aslase from existing or potential customers;
- Examine and process job applications that we get from prospective employees;
- Administration of the website, investigation of technical or user problems, and internal auditing;
- Count and analyses site users’ activity and how they use our pages;
- Respect legal and/or regulatory obligations;
- In order to create an aggregate that will reduce your detectability, we may combine the data we get on our site with extra data that third parties will gather. We might utilize this combined data for things like research, site improvement, data analysis, and/or creating new features.
How do Cookies used?
We utilise cookies for a number of purposes, some of which are listed below. Unfortunately, most of the time there are no industry-standard ways to disable cookies without also entirely removing the functionality and benefits they provided to this website. If you are unsure whether you require any cookies or not, it is advised that you leave them all turned on in case they are used to deliver a service that you use.
You can modify your cookie choices in the majority of online browsers. You may instruct your browser to reject cookies or to erase certain cookies. On general, you ought should be able to control related technologies the same way you control cookies—by adjusting the settings in your browser. The websites below provide instructions on how to change the browser settings for popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
By modifying the settings on your browser, you can stop cookies from being set. You should be aware that removing cookies can make many other websites you visit including this one less functional. Certain functionality and features of this site will also be disabled if cookies are disabled. It is advised that you leave cookies enabled as a result.
We make use of third-party services to collect other relevant information that provides analysis, research and audit reports. These third-party cookies may use pixel tags or logs and they may also set and analyses cookies on your computer or other devices.
The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. You can choose to opt-out of Google Analytics by clicking on this link.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site whilst ensuring to understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We may also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Depending on our sole judgement, Aslase may share or use your personal information to third parties where we feel it is necessary:
- To rebut legal claims, establish, safeguard, or execute our legal rights
- To look into, stop, or take appropriate action in cases involving threats to our property, the property of anyone else, or the physical safety of a third party
- To investigate suspected fraud, illegal activity, and terms and conditions violations
- To make it easier for Aslase’s assets to be merged, bought, or sold whole or in part. Any change in the ownership, use, or disclosure of your personal information will be communicated to you by email or a conspicuous notice on our website.
- To abide by any relevant laws, court orders, subpoenas, government or law enforcement requests, or other legal procedures.
How Long We Retain Your Data
Aslase will keep information for as long as is required to carry out the procedures and goals outlined in this privacy statement. Aslase would also like to use and keep information as required to meet our legal duties, uphold agreements, and settle disputes. Be assured, nevertheless, that we will only process personal data that is necessary for the purposes for which it was originally acquired. We shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information is reliable for its intended use and accurate, complete, and current to the degree required for those purposes.
The Site is not intended for use by minors under the age of 18, and we have no intention of collecting any personal information from them. Please do not use the Site or provide us any other personal information if you are under the age of 18. We urge a kid’s parent or legal guardian to get in touch with us and ask that we delete the child’s personal information from our records if the child under the age of 18 has given us personal information.
Adoption of New Cookie Rules
To reflect changes in how we handle the information you supply, we might occasionally make modifications to our Privacy & Policy. Please return to this page frequently or each time you use the website. Additionally, we’ll let you know via a notice bar or alert on our website. Your continued use of our website after the modifications take effect entails acceptance of them.
Have you any Query! Contact With Us